We are ufurnish.com, and we are on a mission to help everyone turn their dream home into a reality - which is why we have developed a market leading website where everyone can search, discover, compare and shop for furniture and furnishings from over 110+ retailers.
With well known retailers such as John Lewis, Dunelm, Made and Wayfair, as well as smaller independents such as Cult, Soho Home and Cox & Cox all in one place, we are committed to saving our users time and money.
ufurnish.com was founded in 2019 by Deirdre McGettrick, an Investment Banker, and Ray Wright, proven in scaling startups. With the rapid growth of ufurnish.com over the past 24 months, we are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast growing business as we continue to scale. The furniture industry is worth £24.9bn and online purchasing behaviour has accelerated rapidly with this trend predicted to continue.
In this role you will be at the forefront of setting our Social Media strategies for the brand, driving our Creator program to the next level and ensuring our experience onsite is constantly reflecting both user data and new retailer launches.
This is not your average role, we are building a new brand and a business - and require a curious and highly driven person who loves both creative work and analytics. We work in a highly collaborative way where everyone rolls up up their sleeves to ‘make it happen’ - and coaching and developing our team is a key commitment every day.
We are a hugely ambitious with the brand, technology and data at our very core.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and co -founder.
The Role :
- Leading social media content strategy and execution across social media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tik Tok.
- Leading the Content Creator program from current launch to scale with bloggers, creating a community of highly engaged ambassadors - ensuring insight and data is leveraged ongoing.
- Launching a Creator Program for Influencers, creating a community of highly engaged ambassadors across Instagram.
- Ensuring execution of all retailer marketing plans across the website and ongoing refinement of the user journey.
- Regular reporting and analysis to inform ongoing business decisions.
The Experience we are looking for :
- Experience building a brand across social media channels organically.
- Creative flair and the ability to do things that haven't been done before.
- Strong understanding of the various social platforms and their analytics tools - and an excellent understanding of the role of Social Media and Content in the broader marketing mix.
- A passion for the world of home interiors, data and online retail.
The Qualities we are looking for :
- Obsessed with understanding the consumer and their behaviour.
- Combination of analytical thinking with storytelling ability.
- Love of learning and a drive for improvement.
- Being curious to think big, test and measure new ideas.
- Experience working independently and also enjoy working collaboratively.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Self starter and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The Benefits we offer :
- Competitive remuneration package.
- 23 days holiday + your birthday + bank holidays - with a relaxed approach.
- Work from home policy with flexibility.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks a year.
- First-hand experience of being part of the creation and scaling of a high growth, early stage ambitious company.
- As a growth focused team, you will enjoy our monthly Expert Insight Sessions.
- Ability to contribute to building and scaling a culture where well-being is part of how we do things, everyday.
- A proactive approach to creating a working environment that supports/reflects our team member's unique personal needs.