Recruiting Group runs Assessment Centres for Regular and Reserve officer and soldier candidates, which must be passed before applicants are offered a Phase 1 Training place. The role of Administrator is to provide administrative support and coordination activities for a team of people.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The role requires working 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work 1 Saturday per month with time off in lieu.
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing all medical documentation for posting out and updating computer records
- Taking and collecting the mail from the post room on the barracks
- Opening all mail, date stamping and sorting. Checking files against receipts, sign and fax to sender. Filing receipts
- Keeping record of outstanding post receipts and chasing with relevant location in conjunction with GDPR
- Ensuring all medical evidence is linked to the appropriate file and computer records updated before passing to the Medical Officers for review
- Sending out of electronic communications or posted letters from information provided by reviewing Medical Officer
- Collating all completed candidate files and posting
- Collecting candidates or visitors from the Guard Room and escorting to the Assessment Centre
What we're looking for:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Team player with initiative
About Recruiting Partnering Project
At Capita Recruiting Partnering Project, we're transforming the British Army's recruitment service. Our team are constantly improving the entire recruitment and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. Our mission is to make joining the Army a less daunting and more transparent experience. Join us and discover better ways to inspire people to become part of the Army.
What's in it for you?
- Salary on offer is £20,545.88
- 23 days' holiday pro rata (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Joining an existing team environment
- Office location offers free onsite parking, canteen and gym facilities
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.