Looking for Your Next Consulting or Legal Job with an Age-Inclusive Employer?
Browse through 100s of legal and consulting jobs for over-50s with age-aware employers offering a variety of full-time, part-time and flexible working options.
From barrister jobs, solicitor roles and paralegal work through to a range of consulting jobs on a full- and part-time basis, find your new role with Jobs/Redefined today.
At Jobs/Redefined we focus exclusively on work for over-50s and partner with Age Inclusive employers who foster age diversity, encourage changing attitudes and support intergenerational teams.
Latest Legal & Consulting Jobs
Featured Company - Slater and Gordon
Slater and Gordon is one of the UK’s leading consumer law firms. Valuing the things like integrity, collaboration, respect, inclusivity and performance, Slater and Gordon go a step further with values, guided by the S+G Way.
This means that:
- We do what we say we will We know when we keep people informed, they can trust us, they feel in control and can make the best possible decisions. It sounds simple but ensuring people know exactly what’s happening and keeping our word is everything to us.
- We don't wait we create We want to solve challenges, big and small. To do that, we’re curious, we look for new ways of doing things, and strive for the best possible results.
- We own it, we sort it We use our initiative to make sure we get things done. When we see a problem, we solve it, together. It’s about taking responsibility, not just for ourselves, but for our colleagues, our clients and our business.
- We respect and encourage each other We all have a part to play. When we listen, support and appreciate each other we create a place where everyone can be themselves, perform at their best, and grow each day. By using our collective power, we can bring out the best in ourselves and others.
- We make time to live Personal lives really matter. We’re proud of the difference our work can make to our clients’ lives. At work we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish and have time to enjoy life, because we know that happy people are more committed and creative.
The S+G Way defines more specific behaviours and actions that our colleagues and our clients care about the most.