Starting hourly rate of £11.00 -£12.00 plus £500 Joining bonus*. Take control of your life and your earnings. Become a Game Changer.
We are Ipsos, a leading market research company with global reach, who are passionately curious about people, brands, and society. We work with charities, businesses, and the government. Our surveys are incredibly varied, from radio listening, and travel habits to world values. As a Field Interviewer, you will help governments and public sector organisations unlock some of the most difficult public policy challenges - from health to education, civil justice, environment, gender equality, lifestyle, migration, etc. Your role can involve re-interviewing the same person over a period of time so our clients can understand physical, socio-emotional, cognitive, and behavioural development of the individual, as well as detailed information on their daily life, behaviour and experiences.
No prior experience is required, as you will receive accredited training to be successful. You’ll need to be confident and motivated to knock on peoples’ doors, come rain or shine! Not everyone will be expecting you, so good rapport building, and communications skills are essential. A strong desire to set yourself targets and meet them will come in-handy especially if you want to earn the big bucks!
This is a flexible role, which means you are in control of the days and hours you work and is suited to those who are looking to work mainly evenings and weekends, this is when people are available to partake in a survey. We do ask that you can commit to a minimum of 18 hours a week.
Travel is expected, usually around 30 miles but you may be asked to travel up to 50 miles at times, therefore use of a car is essential. Travel expenses are paid.
What we offer:
- £500 joining bonus paid once 4 assignments are competed.
- A starting hourly rate of £11.00 -£12.00 during your training period. Once you have successfully completed this period, you will move to performance related pay, where your earning potential will be much greater. You will be paid per completed survey and receive additional incentive payments and quarterly bonuses.
- Dedicated support hub available to resolve any issues you may face whilst out in the field.
- Accredited training period, including in-field interview support, online modules, and coaching.
- Paid travel expenses.
- Holiday pay accrued and paid to you bi-weekly
- Pension contributions
- Once you are an established interviewer, we offer a fantastic, enhanced all-expenses-paid travel package to work and stay in different parts of the UK, should you be interested!
Open new doors to your future.