Interim Head of Finance Shared Services
Robertson Bell are pleased to supporting a multi-faceted public sector organisation, and one of the Uk s largest, to recruit an interim Head of Finance Shared Services on an initial six month contract.
You will join the organisation during a significant period of change, with a new ERP system having been implemented earlier this year and a restructure to the finance function imminent. As such, this postholder will be vital in ensuring business continuity during a challenging period - managing a sizeable team through this.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Finance Shared Services will include;
- Overseeing a sizeable team, in the region of 100, across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Systems and Payroll.
- Improving the team s performance through effective recruitment, upskilling, and development of the organisations systems and processes.
- Supporting senior management with decision-making through the provision of MI and KPI reports relating to the organisation income and expenditure.
- Ensure relationships with suppliers and customers are managed effectively, through the timely payment of invoices and efficient chasing of moneys owed.
Our client is highly flexible with respect to the amount of time that the post-holder spends in the office, with the option of fully remote working available.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience overseeing a transactional finance function or shared services team during a period of change.
- Be comfortable managing sizeable teams within a fast-pace environment, with strict governance.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to add value to senior managements decision-making.
- Have sound ERP systems knowledge.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, as this role is highly likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.